Sunday 26 June 2011

Two Of The Lucky Ones

I'm back to song names for blog titles again (where possible). So far I have had the best week of my life and she is the reason. Meeting her for an evening on the beach since the weather is good and all, I want it to be time already.

On another note an associate is having a problem and I hope she finds her way and her man. It had me thinking about risks then I remembered this.

“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.”

There is a cost to most things in life, it's not until we take risks that the cost is known...I say....Frak the cost...if the risk is worth it...well then... in Tallahassee's words.

"It's time to nut up or shut up"

Peace x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment