Sunday 11 September 2011

Make This Go On Forever

So I thought it was time for another update. Since the last update Gina has left the island and is now settled in (mostly) in Preston. It's empty here without her, when I got home...it didn't feel like home...I know now that home is where she is and for the next three years (maybe 1 year if I get a job in Preston) we're gonna be using web cams and I'm gonna be travelling up there every month (as much as possible) to see her. She is my world, my everything, my darling, my boa bei, my love, my future, my best friend and my family.

In other news I'm back at uni from tomorrow onwards for my final year (EEEKKKKKK!!!!). The final hurdle in this crazy game of education...looking forward to it, have missed all of the guys and gals big time....there my other family and right now I need them.

Till later my friends.

Live Long and Prosper

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment