Monday 3 January 2011

A Little About Me

It's All About Me

I'm 21 and live in Kent, South East England. I'm a 2nd year Adult Nursing student and I love it, I also work part time as a flexi HCA and flexi CSW. My other loves (apart from nursing/medicine) include: movies, television, gaming (I'm a slave to the Xbox), guitar, music, reading, photography, day trips to new places, any kind of extreme sport and finding new and inventive ways to deafen myself with music. I wont list all my favourite films, TV shows, music etc. as it would take forever but they are some of my many passions. I'm single but always looking for someone to connect with...there kind of is someone but I'm a coward so yeah...not gonna do anything...anyhow there's a little about me...I'll update when I can or whenever some random thought floats into my head that I feel the need to share...anyway for now...goodnight and goodluck.

Peace

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment