Tuesday 25 January 2011

Simpler Times

I love music it's a massive part of who I am almost defining me. I found two very old albums on my PC tonight Avril Lavigne's 'Let Go' and Good Charlotte's 'The Young and the Hopeless'. Listening to these albums again reminds me of a time back in '02 til '06 where I didn't have the worries I do now. No exams, no assignment, no bills and no worries. It reminds me of a time when it was dossing in school during the weekdays and during the weekends it reminds me of being down the skate park or county hall or dossing in Brenchly Gardens with my friends. We would skateboard and just doss completely care free. A part of me so wants that simple life back. I love the nursing studies I'm doing, the helping people, the medicine, the biology but really my dream job would be...9 to 5 in HMV...weird right...I just think it would help me regain so much of the simple life I lost and maybe give it back to me. This nostalgia has been playing on my mind for a week or so now...exemplified by the music of those times and I've started looking out for a reunion round to get back there...that's my thought for this blog...I wonder how many people want the simple life back.

Peace x x

No comments:

Post a Comment